Wednesday, September 03, 2008



The ProConPundit Was Wrong

If I were a flip flopper, I would remove my previous harsh posts about Sarah Palin.
I’d rather stand by those remarks and admit I was wrong.


I am not go to rehash her speech. If you didn’t see it, watch it online.
No matter who you support, you should hear what she had to say.


She was strong and sharp and crisp and tough and funny and sarcastic and touching.
I will reflect more later on some points she raised.


For now, let me tell a couple of people said about her:

“The Dems got a buzz saw to deal with.” Marc Jaeger
“We presumed she was
the alternative to Hillary Clinton.
Sarah Palin is not an alternative to Hillary Clinton.
She is a torpedo
aimed directly at Barack & Michelle Obama.”
Chris Matthews

“She is Dick Cheney with a good butt.” Anonymous

Mike Huckabee observed that more people voted for Palin as Mayor of Wasilla, Alaska than voted for Biden as President. Biden has met his match.

McCain is brilliant.

No comments: